September 28, 2026

Good Morning - Grey Top and Shorts

Good Morning, lovely friends! ☀️

This is how I like to meet the day — standing by the window in a soft grey tank and matching shorts, coffee on the sill, curtains pulled back just enough to let the light in. Hair still a little messy, smile easy, phone up for a quick check-in before anything else starts.

Good Morning! Arabella in a grey tank and shorts by a sunny window, taking a selfie with coffee on the windowsill
Image by Arabella, edited and published by Arabella Imagines

Grey feels calm in morning light. The set is light enough to move in and comfortable enough that I don’t want to change yet. The mug is already there. The bed is still unmade. The whole scene says the day can wait a few more minutes.

Window mornings have a special kind of quiet. You get the warmth of the sun, a look at the trees outside, and that first sip while the house is still yours. It’s a small ritual, but it steadies the rest of the day.

I hope this photo brings a bit of that soft, sunlit energy your way. Whether you’re already moving or still lingering by a window of your own, I hope you get at least one unhurried moment this morning.

Here’s to more grey lounge sets, coffee on the sill, open curtains, and days that begin gently.

I’d love to hear from you!

Are you a window-morning person? And do you drink your first coffee standing up, sitting down, or still half in bed?

Wishing you a peaceful, happy day ahead.

With love and morning light,

Arabella 🤍

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean and keep it relevant, all comments are moderated by me before publishing.
I accept all honest criticism with open arms, because that is how I improve.
Thanks, Ara