July 27, 2026

Good Morning - White Top Grey Shorts

Good Morning, beautiful friends! ☀️

There’s something so peaceful about waking up slowly in soft morning light, still wrapped in the comfort of your bed. This simple white ribbed tank and light grey shorts feel like the perfect cozy uniform for a gentle start to the day. My hair is still a little messy from sleep, the pillows are soft, and that quiet smile comes naturally when everything feels calm and unhurried.

Good Morning! Arabella smiling softly while lying in bed in a white crop top and grey shorts, cozy morning light coming through the window
Image by Arabella's friend, edited and published by Arabella Imagines

"I have to admit I cheated on this picture. It was not taken in the moment, it was a morning after a sleepover picture from 2 years ago that I found while looking for something else. It was taken by either Elise or Jenny and neither of us remember. Sorry to interrupt the illusion, but I wanted full disclosure."
I love these quiet moments before the day fully begins. No rushing, no pressure — just me, the soft sheets, and the warm light coming through the window. These Good Morning selfies have become my favorite way to check in with myself and set a positive tone. Whether the day ahead is busy or relaxed, starting with a little gratitude and comfort makes everything feel lighter.

This outfit is all about ease. The soft fabric feels good against my skin, the fit is comfortable without trying too hard, and the neutral colors create such a calm, clean vibe. It’s the kind of look that makes you want to linger in bed a little longer with a cup of coffee, or simply enjoy the stillness before stepping into the rest of the day.

Mornings like this remind me how important it is to give ourselves permission to begin gently. In a world that often pushes us to be productive from the second we open our eyes, choosing to start soft and present is a small act of self-kindness. These moments of quiet happiness are worth protecting.

I hope this photo brings a little bit of that soft, peaceful energy into your morning too. Whether you’re still under the covers, already up and moving, or somewhere in between, I want you to know it’s okay to take a few minutes just for yourself. Smile at the new day. Breathe deeply. Feel grateful for the simple comfort of being exactly where you are.

These Good Morning posts continue to be one of my favorite rituals. They’re my way of saying thank you to the new day and sharing a little warmth with you. Every morning is a fresh start, and I love beginning mine with you.

Here’s to more soft mornings, comfortable outfits, warm light, and days that begin with peace and quiet joy.

I’d love to hear from you!
What’s your favorite way to ease into the morning? Do you have a go-to cozy outfit or small ritual that helps you feel calm and ready for the day? Share in the comments — I read every single one and they always make me smile.

Wishing you a beautiful, peaceful, and happy day ahead.

With love and soft morning light,
Arabella 💕

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean and keep it relevant, all comments are moderated by me before publishing.
I accept all honest criticism with open arms, because that is how I improve.
Thanks, Ara