September 14, 2026

Good Morning Sage Cami and Shorts

Good Morning, lovely friends! ☀️

This is my favorite kind of start — standing in the kitchen in a soft sage cami and matching shorts, warm mug in hand, sunlight spilling across the counter. The coffee has that little swirl on top, the fruit bowl is nearby, and the day hasn’t asked much of me yet. Just a quiet smile and a few unhurried minutes before anything else begins.

Good Morning! Arabella in a sage green cami and shorts holding a latte in a sunny kitchen
Image by Arabella, edited and published by Arabella Imagines

I love this color on slow mornings. Sage feels calm without being dull. The set is light enough for a warm kitchen and comfortable enough that I don’t want to change out of it. Hair down, no rush, leaning against the counter like the whole morning can wait until the last sip is gone.

Kitchen mornings have their own rhythm. The light through the window, the sound of the kettle or the machine, the first taste of coffee while the house is still quiet. These little rituals make the day feel kinder. You don’t need a big plan. A good mug and a few minutes of stillness are enough.

I hope this photo brings a bit of that sunny, easy energy into your morning too. Whether you’re already dressed or still in something just like this, I hope you get at least one peaceful moment before the day picks up speed.

Here’s to more sage-green mornings, warm lattes, bright kitchens, and days that start soft.

I’d love to hear from you!

What’s in your mug this morning? And do you have a favorite color for lounge sets, or is it always whatever is clean and comfortable?

Wishing you a peaceful, happy day ahead.

With love and kitchen-coffee light,

Arabella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean and keep it relevant, all comments are moderated by me before publishing.
I accept all honest criticism with open arms, because that is how I improve.
Thanks, Ara