Good Morning, lovely friends! ☀️
There’s something so peaceful about starting the day in the simplest outfit. This soft white tank and black shorts feel light, comfortable, and completely effortless. Soft morning light coming through the window, a quiet smile, and that relaxed feeling of just waking up — these are the moments I love most.
![]() |
| Image by Arabella, edited and published by Arabella Imagines |
Mornings like this remind me that comfort and simplicity can be their own kind of beauty. Taking a few slow minutes to appreciate the quiet, the light, and how you feel is a small but meaningful way to care for yourself.
I hope this photo brings a little bit of that soft, easy energy into your morning too. Whether you’re still in pajamas, already getting ready, or somewhere in between, I hope you find a moment of calm today.
Here’s to more simple mornings, comfortable clothes, soft light, and days that begin with ease and kindness.
Wishing you a peaceful, happy, and gentle day ahead.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Keep it clean and keep it relevant, all comments are moderated by me before publishing.
I accept all honest criticism with open arms, because that is how I improve.
Thanks, Ara